HTML

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Waiting, Waiting, Waiting

Holy cow! & I thought the 2 WW was bad! Waiting for my second blood test results are horrible!!

I had them drawn after 48 hours from first. So I had them drawn yesterday about 2ish.. Apparently the lab already picked up :/

Today was my first day back so I was anxious to get to work to get my results. Then the lab guy didn't call like he normally does at 930/10am, so I thought I was going to have to take my lab to Mg local hospital. Thankfully, Mr. Lab Man came at 1230! :) He said it probably won't be done until tomorrow!

Update! As I type this, the sweet lab man, also named Ron personally called me and said to expect it before we leave at 5! I love love love working in a doctors office!

How Far Along: 4 weeks 5 days
Size: orange seed
Symptoms: fatigue, boobs über sore, nausea, hunger and thirst like no other




No comments:

Post a Comment