HTML

Saturday, December 22, 2012

The Countdown Is On!

Wahoo! The seconds are ticking away as we speak!

It has been a busy past few days! I am officially on Christmas vacation worth my husband and his JV Bearcat team came back from 19 down last night and won!!! I felt so incredibly proud of my husband for that win! What an awesome game plan and half time speech! Take that!

Today we get a call from the Athletic director that Andrew gets to coach the Varsity game today because the head coach is sick!!!!! (I'm guessing its the fact that it snowed 5-6 inches and he lives 45 minutes away! But, either way we will take it! :) :)

I was supposed to watch my darling niece today, but because of the snow her momma, aka my sister, didn't go to work! I get her back tomorrow and tomorrow starts the Christmas Extravaganza of family time, praising God and gift giving!i love to see the look of everyone's faces when they receive their gifts from us!

CD:26
DPO: 11
Symptoms: some waves of nausea, tired boob soreness (but prob all in my head)!


No comments:

Post a Comment