HTML

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Good News/ Bad News

I had my CD 10 ultrasound this morning, alone. Andrew had to work and we want him to save up his vacation time for maternity leave.

I had what looks like a cyst in the right side, could be a corpus luteum that hasn't released from last month, and a good size 14.2mm on the left side. So I should ovulate in about 4 days. He decided not to do the shot this month, I'm kind of confused as to why.

He then said that if this doesn't work, he suggests an IUI. Intrauterine Insemination. I had a mini breakdown inside, he could tell. He said he hates to keep dragging me along when one round of IUI may do the trick. He went on to say he knows I ovulate on this medication. That works. So it must be Andrews sperm. He re-reviewed his semen analysis and said his high debris may be keeping the sperm from reaching my egg.

I broke down. If this month doesn't work, no more doing it natural. After this, a doctor will inject the sperm to get it as close to the egg as possible. That's exactly how I dreamt of having my sweet baby. Not hardly.

What I wouldn't give to get pregnant for free... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment