HTML

Monday, December 10, 2012

CD 14!

Well, I'm officially on CD 14, and I don't think I will ovulate today, probably tomorrow. My strip is definitely darker, but not as dark as the control line just yet! Which stinks, because I only have one ovulation strip left! :\

I feel very confident about this cycle, my husband has been a great comforter and supporter and truly believes we won't need IUI!

This is my baby niece, Kayleigh, who I babysit every weekend. She was semi cranky Saturday, but was her usual adorable self Sunday! (Saturday was my first full day by myself - my husband was away at a PE Leadership Conference) & I have to say, I did excellent! My momma did come over, like she does every Sat/Sun at 11am after feeding my sister's dogs and watched her for 15 minutes while I went to the bank, but it was a successful weekend! :)

CD- 14
Symptoms- super full & crampy (which ironically- I LOVE because it means my ovaries are working in full swing and one of you (or two) follicles will release an egg!

Bring on The Christmas BFP!

No comments:

Post a Comment