HTML

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My Body is Quite the Comedian

Well played body, well played.

After a mini freak out yesterday, questioning whether or not I will ovulate or may have missed the positive test by trying to ration out my strips, I got my positive today!!!

I have been very crampy and full feeling, so I had an inkling that it was coming! I decided I couldn't just wait it out and guess, which my husband wanted to do.. I went to Walmart on a quick break from work and tested at work and it was positive!!! SO so much darker than the control! Yay!!!

How does my body to from CD 10 ovulating to now CD 15? So.. This puts finding out if this cycle worked or not on December 25, Christmas Day! Oih!

Praying for my Christmas BFP!!

CD 15- ovulation!
Symptoms- soooo much pressure, so full! Very crampy! Sticky CM and a high CP! Score!!





Update! Apparently today is the most fertile day of the year! How about that?!? Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment