HTML

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Holy Baby, Batman!!

I am in shock. Still.

Who gets to experience a positive pregnancy test on Christmas Day?

This girl. And her hubby.

I thought I had fooled my handsome husband into thinking we wouldn't find our for a couple more days. He then remembered that we were most fertile on Dec 11, and the be added 14 days. I did get to surprise him by putting it in his stocking!

He was so surprised! I teared up a little, but I am cautiously excited! However, the two pics I posted, the 2nd lines came up immediately, and are dark! In June, they were not this dark!

EDD: September 3, 2013
DPO: 15
Bloodwork: go tomorrow
Symptoms: extremely tired, boobs sore, waves of nausea
Feeling: so insanely blessed and excited! Celebrating Jesus's birthday and a pregnancy?! Can it get any better?!?!?

:)
:)
:)




No comments:

Post a Comment