HTML

Friday, July 26, 2013

To My Girls! (Love Saying That)

Ella Faith, 

We picked out your name before we knew we were having a girl! I feel it suits you even in utero. You have your Aunt Neena's middle name! It's not only her middle name, but it perfectly suits the journey to get you here. It took a lot of Faith! You are normally pretty calm and quiet, but you have your moments.. Mainly before bed where you get a little wild and crazy! I can tell you love your sister already! You literally won't leave her side, you are on the left and she is on the right. For some reason, my belly is all on the right because you because you snuggle so close to Bria. Your 3D ultrasound shows you have a cute little nose and tiny little lips, like your momma (sorry). I can't wait for you to get here and see if my predictions are true! Your cousin Kayleigh has started to "pat" on my belly, wanting you both out! Everyone is so excited for you to get here, the love everyone has for you both already is amazing! Just always remember, we prayed and wished for you and your sister more than you will ever know! Your dad and I love you to the moon and back! 

Love, Mommy & Daddy

Bria Cole, 

Our crazy little (big) Bria! Daddy picked out your first name once we found out we were having two girls! You share a middle name with your Pappy! His is Coleman and yours is Cole. His daddy was Coleman as well. Carry that name with pride, it means a lot to us and him. You are our active baby girl. You are constantly poking, kicking, and moving! You started out as the little twin and slowly surpassed your sister! The ultrasound tech said you are very long! You must get that from your daddy! You like to kick my bladder, a lot. You constantly remind me that you are there! Especially right before bed and after eating! You must love your food! Your 3D ultrasound pictures shows you have adorable big lips and a cute little nose, we compared them to daddy's baby pictures and you two look identical! I can't wait to see if we are right! Your cousin Kayleigh has started to "pat" my belly as if to tell you to both come out and play! She's starting to walk and scream- so be prepared! We are all so excited for you and your sister to finally get here! You will never know how much your daddy and I prayed for you here, never forget that! Daddy and I love you to the moon and back!! 

Love, 

Mommy & Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment