HTML

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Tomorrow is Bittersweet

So tomorrow I will be 32 Weeks 6 Days! Our little girls should weigh close to 4lbs depending- B will probably surpass that we can only hope! I have been dying for this day for some reason for weeks! I am normally über excited about each appointment but it seems like such a milestone that we would never get too, and now that they are getting bigger- their weights and measurements constantly surprise me! 

However, tomorrow my husband has to leave after the ultrasound and go on a weeklong conference for his continuing education credits for teaching. :( I am used to him being there.. All the time, he cleans (for the most part), does all the dishes, and laundry and cooks every single meal for me. He literally does it all, feeds the cats, cleans the litter.. 

That's not even the part I'm going to miss- I will just miss him. He's pretty much always home when I come home. He's always there when we go to bed and wake up.. One of then Last times he left, it was a nightmare and I cried because my annoying cat wouldn't leave me alone and I had to work 8-8 the next day  and was still up at 3am. Needless to say, I will miss him for everything he does  on a daily basis. (How do people deal with deployments- I will never know)! 

We are 3 very lucky ladies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment