HTML

Friday, August 2, 2013

Slightly Behind

Well- I'm slightly behind in this! Whoops! I'll save our anniversary post for another day! To get caught up on the girlies! 

We had an appointment Monday- she swabbed me for Group B strep and went ahead and checked me.. She said my cervix was still back a little far but she would feel one of the heads, saying it was in front of my cervix?  Not sure what that means exactly. But that I was a fingertip dilated. So- getting closer! 

Since all my appts run together, I'm really not sure when this happened but I may have forgotten to blog about it either way. We had our usual NST and my NP came back in the room and said Lucy, our wonderful NST tech said Baby B, Bria's heart beat didn't sound as smooth as Baby A. So they decides to do a quick ultrasound to check for anything, murmurs, etc and realized nothing was wrong but Baby B was in fact practicing breathing, which is why it sounded different! That was a relief! 

Yesterday, our 4 year anniversary, we had another usual NST and we were done in 10 minutes! I couldn't believe it!! Donna came in- said they looked great and Lucy said this is the best set of twins she has had! Lets just hope these girls got the memo and are the best set of twins outside the womb too! :) 

I met my goal of working until August 1st but have decided to try one more week! I am slightly regretting it at the moment.... 

I'm pretty sure I am going to fever soon. I have been feeling like crap these past few days and its catching up to me. So at the moment I am in my car relaxing on my lunch break so no one bothers me in the lunch room or X-ray room.. I just wish I could crawl back in bed and take a nice long nap! Plus these girls are moving around like crazy and are killing my stomach! I never realized how their movements were so painful! Ouch! 

So here we are. Appts on Monday and Thursday. My last day of work is August 9th- Friday from 4-8! And then Monday the 12th we return for our ultrasound and to schedule our induction!!!!!!!!! Sweet Jesus hallelujah! :) :) 

This was from Tuesday! Good ol' 35 weeks! 


This is from today. Laying on my X-ray table to get some relief on my back! Yes, it's massive. I know. I get that comment every day, more than once! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment