HTML

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

"Just Wait"....

I will eventually post about how insanely blessed we were from our family and friends who already adore these girls so much from our shower! 

However, I have a little venting to do. 

I try to be honest. When people
ask how have I been feeling, I don't want to constantly respond with great! Good! Doing well! Because when they start to ask, no sickness or vomiting? I did. A lot. 

So I try to be honest, lately my response is Great! Just a little tired! Which it's the truth, those little boogers are getting heavier to carry! My back has never been 100% with scoliosis and torticolis. I tend to slouch to relieve the pressure on my spine, now the girls don't let me slouch. So it's hard to get comfortable, but I knew and wanted this. BUT- it makes me want to lie when everyone, I mean everyone's response is... JUST WAIT. 

I'm sorry, wait for what? This IS what I have been waiting for! I have waited patiently all my life and impatiently for 2 years to experience this! 

I understand its probably a normal response for some people, but BOY do I want to say- this is what I have been waiting for! 

Not only that, but their reactions when we say its twins! Only a handful of people haven't tried to scare us! It's truly disheartening when you are trying to constantly be excited and positive when everyone else around you is adding something negative! It's not everyone we have encountered but if they don't say, just wait! They say poor dad- two girls. It was hard enough with one. I would die with two. Well glad it's me then and not you. 

I already have a tendency to get overly negative because I feel like sometimes that's just the hand we have been dealt. I have really been trying to make an effort to be positive. Yes, I'm nervous but this is what we have been waiting for! This is the next chapter of our lives! You don't need to tell us to just wait. We already did! 

No comments:

Post a Comment