HTML

Friday, June 7, 2013

Back to Work


Officially back to work after 8ish days off! I am super thankful that I am still able to work but this 12 hours- is a killer. By 2 I was ready to crawl back in bed... 😁😁😁😁

Start back up with a recap of my vaca! 

Friday May 31- I woke up and my left ear hurt so bad! I seriously have never felt that kind of pain in my ear. I spent 2 hours on the heating pad and realized of wasn't getting better. So I headed to the dr!  Finally- an ear infection and sinus infection and hallelujah they gave me an antibiotic!! I left there and did basically nothing even though I had a million things to do! My friend Megan met me at home at 130ish and we started the shower stuff! We shopped, and crafted and decorated. Finally at 9pm, we were done! I was more than exhausted! 

Saturday June 1- shower day! Thankful that Andrew was able to be with me all day! I think it's crazy for it to be a woman only thing. He invested just as much in these girls as I did! & I honestly think he enjoyed it! It was amazing! About 60 people were able to attend! Pretty good considering it was an awesome day,, well about 92 degrees! We ate and laughed and cried and then started unwrapping! The amount of gifts and diapers were truly amazing! I am still shocked and amazed at the outpouring of love these girls are in for! We are seriously so blessed! My mother still has the pictures which I need to get off of her, but both of us have been sick! Friends even came over to unload the madness into our home! Andrew was a champ and did so much! It was so overwhelming seeing that stack of gifts that I couldn't go through- because I was exhausted! Not swollen though! Yay! 

I went into the bathroom and realized I was spotting. My best friend warned me to take it easy because it was a possibility that could happen. She was so right! It only happened twice, thank God! And quickly resolved. Because I was so sick and bleeding, l didn't have to watch Kayleigh the next day, my sweet sister called off work to let me rest! 

Sunday June 2- we rested! Well I did. I watched Andrew sort through baby clothes, burp cloths, blankets, toys! To name it! Then we realized we needed waaaaay more things to get us organized! We set out to Home Depot and Walmart to get shelves and some organizational tools! Came home, Andrew played basketball and I organized the bathroom closet! Crazy to see your stuff get replaced by baby stuff! Love it! 

Monday June 3-  Maternity picture Day! I desperately  needed some cute outfits for the occasion so I headed to Walmart first. Found a dress and shirt that were OK. Then I convinced myself to go to Gabes and hit the jackpot there. I was surprised to see that I could still wear regular pants, American Eagle at that, but decided to pass on them because they didn't match perfectly! We went and visited my moms cousin, who was at my grandmas visiting from Alaska! We went to see them last year when they were visiting in Cleveland. He came to us this time! Then we had our pictures. I truly love my baby belly but not the rest of me!! Even my face feels bigger lol!! So I'm praying it turns out okay!

Tuesday June 3-Thursday June 6- operation organize the girls room was a success! And resting! Which I am not currently paying for because I am soooooo used to relaxing after doing anything strenuous! Lol 
 
Except on Thursday--- - So I completely forgot to mention that I failed my one hour glucose test! :/  The nurse, who seemed complwtrly out of it, said my number was 153 and it should have been 135... great! I dont know why, but i almost expected it to come back that I failed! So, I had to "carb load" for 2 days prior and then come in at 745am (dr office 1 hr away) to start the 3 hour test!
I was 15 minutes away when I got stopped in traffic. I waited an hour, obviously missing my appointment and by that time I was starving! There was no movement in the traffic line, a wreck, so I turned around and went home.. Round 2 is next Monday! 











No comments:

Post a Comment