HTML

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

30 WEEKS!!! EEEEEKKKK!

How far along? Officially 30 weeks!

How big is baby? 2 Cabbages or cucumbers ?

Total weight gain/loss: 20 lbs, not counting fertility meds :\

Maternity clothes? I have been wearing a mix of both, but my regular shirts aren't long enough anymore.. I wear what I can at work and t-shirts (larges) at home!


Sleep: Still good! Just waking up 4 times or so a night to pee! Getting out of bed is the hardest!

Best moment this week: Reaching this insane milestone! Also - hilarious moment: wearing compression hose.. took 10 minutes to put on. Get to work - realize they are on backwards. But I had gone too far. Took 5+ minutes to take off when I got home..

Girls:

Ella Faith (after my sister, Sabreena Faith)
Bria Cole (after my dad- Ron Coleman)

Movement: Constantly! Another great moment this week was yesterday. Andrew called me after basketball practice, and I laid the phone on my belly and had him on speakerphone. The girls WENT CRAZY. Kicked the whole time he was on the phone! I told him what they were doing and he said, I just can't wait for them to get here. I know he always feels that way, but it feels a million times better when I hear it! <3

Food cravings: Well, now that I know I can't have pasta and a lot of breads and sugars, I want them. Go figure.

Food Aversions: Not really anymore!

Gender: 2 GIRLS

Pregnancy Symptoms: Back Pain, Soreness, Unable to bend over, SWELLING (not terrible, but consistent everyday)

Belly Button in or out? Top is an outie, bottom is an innie!

What I miss: Carbs :) Only because I know I can't have them! They are worth it though!

What I am looking forward to: Just getting through each day! Tomorrow I have a massage, so I'm excited about that! :)

Upcoming appointments/events: July 1st with high risk, No ultrasound though :(  Darn!


Milestones: 30 weeks!! The countdown is on!

Bump Picture: I shall post one soon!

So I found some of our baby pictures! I'm pretty sure Bria is going to be a mini daddy!! 
Same nose and all! Love it! 

Ella isn't too convincing but we both have petite lips! :) 

I guess we soon shall see!! :) 

Positive note: 
My twin girl carrier counterpart, Susan, had her beautiful itty bitty babies this morning! They are gorgeous and don't truly look small! Her having them makes this all so real! I feel so blessed to be able to go through this with her by my side! 

Hannah & Hailey! It doesn't get much better now does it?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment