HTML

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

29 Weeks!

I'm going to make a better effort to documenting these last few weeks as a family of two! 

I am officially 29 weeks! Crazy! 


Everyone thinks I'm small, but I definitely don't feel like it and can't imagine my stomach expanding much more! But we will see. It's super hard for me to get a grasp on how real this is. For the longest time I could never envision myself pregnant. I just couldn't. I'm still amazed at my body and how it all works! 

Andrew is officially on summer vacation! He's already texted me that he put up the blinds in the girls room, our together the 2nd swing, pack n play and activity gym! He's been busy and it's only day 2 of his vacation! :) 

I am at work today for my first 12 in a week and a half. I'm not dying of back pain or anything but I'm just overall tired and would love to put my feet up in bed! I told my boss today my days off for July. And maybe just stop at August 1st and see where that takes me! I have an appt on July 1st and I plan on asking the most questions then about everything. 

I just want to repeat how lucky and blessed I am. I seriously have no clue how I deserved any of this. I am thankful for my husband alone. I could drive my old Mazda and live in a box (well house like box) and be content with how amazing my husband alone is! Let alone our house, 2 great cars, our families- my gosh I could go on forever about how awesome they are! Our jobs are great, and now these beautiful baby girls! I pray that everyone trying to start, add to, or complete their family gets to experience this kind of miracle. It's truly a miracle. 

4 weeks difference! OMG! 


No comments:

Post a Comment