HTML

Thursday, November 15, 2012

WOW. I have lost it..

I forgot again! Ahhhh! I wanted to see the double lines vanish slowly so I know it worked! I intended to test everyday until 14dpo! Boo!

Along with forgetting I test even tho I had a urine cup and pregnancy test set out, as my husband and I are leaving this morning from the garage. I backed my car out and proceeded to click the button to the garage and I watch as my husband is starting to back out and the garage door is going down! I screamed! Which did nothing! I tried hitting the button, nothing! Thank goodness my husband somewhat pays attention and saw it! Whew! Crisis averted! Did I mention I blame it on the progesterone?!?

CD (Cycle Day): 19
DPO (Days Past Ovulation): 5
Symptoms: Nothing different.. Still exhausted, but I'm still working lol! My boobs aren't as sore.. Although, I have been very weirdly crampy. Almost like ovulation cramps or when I was pregnant before, like with stretching it causes pain.

Thoughts: I'm getting very frustrated with myself. And with these dang progesterone suppositories! I have never had such trouble with them and I have been on them since April! I put them in, very high. But by the morning, they are pretty much out! Annoying! As if me having a suppository up my wooha isn't enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment