HTML

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Stupid Work!

Because, I had to get up at 5 am, I forgot to test! I'm blaming it on work! So, tomorrow will be 5 dpo & 6 days past Ovidrel (or as I would like to call it, the money shot)! Please, please please let my hormonal brain remember to test to see if this stinkin' shot is out of my system!

Stupid Work.

Stupid Progesterone..

Stupid Infertility....



So I can keep myself sane, and anyone who reads this too (which I doubt is anyone, as I do this mainly for myself) I am going to do a little questionnaire each time! :)


CD (Cycle Day):  18
DPO (Days Past Ovulation): 4
Symptoms: I feel like I have sore boobs, but it's probably all in my head.. normally is. Plus, I am tired, but I also work 3 jobs - DUH!

Thoughts: Today, I am somewhat thankful my Infertility journey isn't as detailed as others.. I have two friends, one considering IVF because she has Cystic Fibrosis and the other in the heat of her first IVF cycle! I have my fingers crossed and prayers sent for both of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment