HTML

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Oh Please Oh Please, OH PUH-LEASE!

I am so anxious, my cold sore has spread. Dang it.

Yesterday, I felt okay all day. (I was at work, so I wasn't 100%, but that is usually acceptable)! I came home, was hungry, ate dinner (later 930pm) and laid down to watch tv. Felt okay, just tired. Then, I cut my husband's hair, I immediately felt queasy during. I finished, sat down at the toilet, heaved a few times and vomited. Not a lot, but enough!

Last time I vomited, 1) I was probably 3 weeks pregnant (didn't know it) and vomited after eating chili, I attributed it to the chili. 2) I was pregnant (about 5 weeks) and felt terrible, flu like!

THIS HAS TO BE A GOOD SIGN! HAS TO! HAS TO!

Since I have been having these symptoms, I tested this morning. BFN, which I expected. It was a dollar store test. & last time I was pregnant, I tested on a Dollar Store test at 11dpo, NEG, 14DPO - positive!

FINGERS CROSSED!!!

CD (Cycle Day): 25
DPO (Days Past Ovulation): 11 (so freaking close)
Symptoms: Not as tired, Boobs slightly sore, more stomach cramps, aches, nausea and VOMITED LAST NIGHT!!!!  & as we speak, I feel nauseous! I HOPE SO!!!!

Thoughts: I'm seriously going to crawl up into a ball and lose it if I am not! AHH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment