HTML

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

4 More Days!

Okay, I am getting WAAAAY to excited! I will be one disappointed girl if this ends up being a bust! I have invested a lot in this cycle financially and emotionally. Its our first Official TTC cycle after  my miscarriage. I have gotten to "into" it, over anaylzing every little thing, all the twinges, bloating, aches and pains.

Our little family desperately needs some good news, or we might go crazy! My husband has been having a rough time with basketball with the new coach and cannot wait for March to get here. && I don't want March to be here - is that bad?! March would be the month of little baby bean would have arrived. It will also basically mark 2 years of TTC (stopping BC). March 26th is also Andrew's 27th birthday. Another birthday, with no baby. Our LO was due March 26th at one point, but then changed to March 29th/March 30th after the Ultrasound.

So, I am getting nervous. I am not sure if thats why my stomach feels like it's in knots like it is, or if its gas, or if it's a real live baby! :)

CD (Cycle Day): 24
DPO (Days Past Ovulation): 10!!!!
Symptoms: So tired! My boobs are still sensative. Been having a LOT of gas, stomach pains/cramps.

Thoughts: I need to calm down before I get my hopes up.. Doesn't it happen when you least expect it? Not when you try your hardest? Please tell me that gets thrown out the window with Infertility. 

No comments:

Post a Comment