HTML

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Trying NOT to be Debbie Downer

So I have been trying to make a good effort not to be such a downer and depressed. I don't think it's working..

I know I am not that bad off, I know that. Only trying for 20+ months, probably 28+ cycles, isn't that bad. Especially after today, I met a girl in her 30s that have been trying for 13 years! Thirteen!! What amazing assurance in God! She truly believes it will happen! Things like that puts a different perspective on baby making.

Although in the back of my mind, I wonder.. Why not try to adopt? I do need to remember how easy it is for me to say that since I am adopted and have very strong feelings toward the topic. But, of I am still trying 13 years later with no success, someone kill me! Not really, I will probably already be dead!

Praying this is the cycle and we will have a miracle Christmas baby to celebrate along with the reason for the season'

No comments:

Post a Comment