HTML

Friday, November 9, 2012

I've Been Shot! ;)

Well, I should be officially ovulating in about 12-24 hours! :)

I had one of the nurses at work administer the shot this morning, only temporary burning, and that was that.. I tested with an OPK, it's dark but could be darker! I'll test again tomorrow!

I have a love/hate relationship with the next part.. To "test out" my new trigger shot, I need to take a pregnancy test. If its positive, it worked. Last time I saw a positive test I was checking to see if any symptoms were left after my D&C. So, I want to see two lines, so I know it worked.. Most people continue to test to see when it leaves their system, which makes sense. My dilemma is, do I want it to turn negative (I know it left, but will give me a BFN feeling) or do I want it to remain positive (which could just be hormone and not pregnancy and I won't get that true, OMG I am pregnant feeling).

I shouldn't care at this point, at 14dpo I just want it to be positive and mean it! That's not so much too ask, is it?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment