HTML

Monday, November 5, 2012

Infertility Saga + Life Update!

Well, last time we were awaiting to hear from our local school to see if Andrew got the head coaching job and he didn't :(. He was devastated, I am devastated and most of the parents/players are as well! He has worked entirely too hard to be told that he is "attached" to the last coach, and they want to get away from that era! It's frustrating to him and myself, I know what we can do! They do not! The new coach has some "baggage", and our officials even knew that they said, but picked him anyway. It's easy to be annoyed and quit, but hard to stick it out. Andrew is a brave soul, and is going to stick it out. (He obviously doesn't have my grudge holding skills) He is only staying because we all feel the new coach will not last and Andrew should rightfully have the job then!

The rest of our life has basically been work and I have officially started babysitting my cute little niece since my sister and her husband went back to work! It's so much fun and makes my heart smile seeing "Uncle Andrew" hold Kayleigh and even feed her! (Which is a major accomplishment, considering he is uncomfortable since the baby is not his own, Awww). I actually shed a tear or two after feeding and burping Miss Kayleigh, he was playing with her. She was just smiling and cooing... then she vomited all over Andrew and I had to laugh!

Watching Kayleigh makes me more excited and nervous to have a little one. I want a baby so bad and cannot wait to be able to sooth my own little one and know what he/she needs! I have started and finished Femara once again (4th month), and tomorrow I have my official ultrasound to check to see if there is a follice. I am somewhat nervous because my ovulation sticks are being a little weird not aren't producing much of a second line, but we will see!

Also, I x-rayed a patient whose name is Delani. I am now in love with that name! Plus its a D to match mine! :) I'm not sure if it outshines Ella yet, but its a close second!! :) :)

Danielle*

1 comment: