HTML

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Nicknames

So I've seen some girls on IG post their nicknames for their little ones. 

My husband and I were just talking about this. When we were picking out names (boy and girl) we wanted names that were hard to shorten. Andrew was constantly called Andy and hated it. The first time we were pregnant and I was convinced it was a boy- we loved Graham. Until my Mamaw said ohhh my little graham cracker. Nevermind now.

So when we decided on Ella and Bria (knowing I would call Ella, Ellie sometimes) we thought there's no way they could have any nicknames (good or bad) . Wrong. 

Ella Faith- we call her: 
Ellie Faith (momma) 
Ellie Bellie (momma) 
Ella Bella (nanny and pappy)
Ella Isabella (nanny and pappy- they wanted an Isabella)
Ella Girl (momma)
Smelly Ellie (Daddy and Aunt Neena) 
El (nanny/pappy/momma and daddy) 
E (momma and daddy) 

Bria Cole: 

Bria Girl (momma) 
Bria Baby (momma) 
Bri Baby (momma) 
Bri Bri (aunt Neena) 
Bri (momma,daddy, nanny, pappy, Aunt Neena) 
B (momma, daddy) 
Her nickname used to be crazy & drama queen but she's lightened up since. 

How short are Ella and Bria and we have to say El and B?! 

Besides Smelly Ellie- I love them all. Bri doesn't rhyme with much so she gets off easier! 





No comments:

Post a Comment