HTML

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Our Little Valentines!

As with any holiday- this valentines day was the best yet! & we ate at McDonald's. No joke. 

We had a dr appt planned at 1:15 and the girls were getting their ears pierced at 3:15! Andrew was going to take a half day to help me and he ended up not having school! Yay! 

He was very sweet and tried to let me sleep in, but I'm pretty sure Ella is part Hulk and you cannot drown out her excited play scream! So I was up! 

B weighed 15.4 and was 24 &5/8inches! 
E weighed 16.6 and was 25 inches!  We knew Ella was going to be the  tall one with the size of her hands, it was only a matter of time! 

We took off to Morgantown and realized we were both starving so we ate nuggets and a McDouble as our valentines day lunch! Andrew decided to go through town, on a Friday, in a college town, during rush hour/end of class day, when students were trying to go home. I knew I was having anxiety issues after having the  girls and that trip confirmed it. I thought I was going to die. We finally made it right on time and I barely had time to pee before they brought us back. Since we had the ear piercing done in a dr office- we didn't have a huge selection, but it was cheaper and very sterile going this route! We warmed up their bottles and E was first. She screamed and screamed and screamed. It was worse than shots. I couldn't get her to eat her bottle afterwards and it was bad. I was out in the waiting room trying to console her and it was only adding to my anxiety/ making me sweat. B did much better apparently. She had stopped crying when I made my way back in there. But-- my oh my did the girls look cute! 
Daddy was smart and Momma got matching earrings for valentines day!! 

We came home, played, and had a homemade steak dinner! It was the best! 

I'll leave you with photos of the cutest little girls! Ours! 




No comments:

Post a Comment