HTML

Friday, February 21, 2014

So I started T25... For one day

I desperately need to get in shape. I want to lose about 30ish pounds in 6 months. (By the girls first birthday) it's not my ultimate goal weight but it's a good start! That will put me pre fertility drugs when I lost weight and about the size I was on my honeymoon, maybe a pound or two smaller. 


I definitely need to get healthier regardless. We have T25 and I wanted my off days to be Mon/tues since I work 12 hour shifts those days. So we started Wednesday.  I used to do TaeBo in high school and college. It just feels like that on steroids. It wasn't too terrible. I was exhausted and my arms were killing be the day after but I can handle it. 

The next day, I almost fell asleep while driving, while pumping and could barely keep my eyes open at all. I skipped t25 on my 2nd day. Ugh. 

However, I went to sleep BEFORE 9pm! The girls fussed a couple times around 1,2 & 4 and ate at 515, I pumped and was back in bed my 630, Bria fussed then, out her back to sleep and we all slept until 815! Bria didn't wake up until 9! I feel amazing and can't wait to do it again tonight! I have also been looking into whole30. I would only prob do it for 30 days but that should surely shock my body into some weight loss!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment