HTML

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Operation Crib Takeover!

Bria fell asleep last night drinking her nighttime bottle. I looked at my husband and he said he didn't care. Swing or crib. I'm the type that hates to make decisions and totally needed validation. So we but the dust and put her in her crib. 

We had been practicing her naps in her crib which never lasted more than 40 minutes. Ella is a great napper on the other hand. 

I fully expected Bria to be up as we were crawling into bed at 930! Nope! 

No peep until 330am! Which they were both moving and that's about the time a Ella gets up and can't put herself back to sleep. I was trying to deal with a crying Ella and Bria was having play time in her crib so I put her In the swing to deal with Ella. 

Score! I feel pretty good about that. Now of I can just get them both to sleep through the night. Ella must be going through the 4 month sleep regression since they are just now 5 months but 4 months adjusted. 

On another insanely positive note- Bria is trying out new sounds. The first few times I heard it- it was when she cried only. Last night- she Was playing on the floor saying "mamamamama". I died! Bat sound ever. She would say it a couple times then get so excited with herself she would die laughing outloud and kick her legs like crazy and flail her arms! Seriously couldn't be cuter! 



No comments:

Post a Comment