HTML

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Crib Sleeping- say what?!

1 for 2 is good.. Right!? 

So after my last post where I confessed that I didn't know what I was doing- well Ella has slept through the night in her crib and taken all naps but two (one we were at my parents) in her crib since! Yes- I said that! 

She has somewhat of a difficult time getting her to sleep. She needs bounced which gives me a workout I'm not expecting, she refuses to be rocked.  I'm trying to figure out her cues. I've been going off cues lately. She let me know she was ready for the crib by turning over In her swing (almost anyways) or arching her back in her bouncer,etc. She lets me know when she is sleepy. She fights sleep kind of by arching her back or screaming, etc. I was exhausted yesterday and Andrew had put her to sleep for 2/4 naps yesterday and I wasn't going to give up on bedtime. (Even though if was struggling). So she was still fighting me, she was getting sleepier though- so I laid her down in her crib and she went right to sleep. Not a peep until 4am when her binky fell out. 

She has however woken up yesterday at 430 to eat and today at 530. I'm hoping she's just not used to her crib and will be able to fall back asleep in time. The girls have been spoiling us with their awesome sleep habits lately. 

Bria, however, shows NO cues. I have no clue what to do with her. She's an awesome back sleeper but that girl looooves her swing. So I'm not sure. But 1/2 is a start!!! 

Compilation of photos from this past weekend which was highly eventful! Will share soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment