HTML

Friday, January 3, 2014

2013 Year in Review


This is a tad late but seriously- that's my middle name lately. 

 Of courses we got out positive pregnancy test in 2012-
Christmas Day! So this year has and will be a flood of oregnancy pictures! 

January- 16th I believe! Found out it was twins! 
I seriously remember it so vividly! I have too many best day Evers this year but this is definitely one of them! 


We got to call my sister, Mamaw, his sisters, and my parents to tell them! Of course- his family didn't believe us! My parents and sister had a feeling it was multiples! They were just nervous it was triplets! 
February- I got to go back for an ultrasound and take my parents and Dr. Prouty gave us a super cool 3D ultrasound! 
My parents loved it! Now that they are here- it's seriously so amazing. God knew exactly what he was doing when he was creating pregnancies and development in the womb! This is perfection! 

March- 
March we found out we were having two baby girls! Honestly, I was so convinced there was a boy because everyone said boy and girl, etc. And I figured hey why not. I couldn't imagine having one of boh. Two girlies for us is beyond perfect! 

April, May- we started getting the girls room ready! And planning the baby shower! 

June 1- our baby shower! Unfortunately- my hard drive has all the pictures from it and I'm blogging from my phone! It was amazing and we got so much stuff! 

July- my belly exploded! 


& August- the best month ever! 
Stopped work August 9th at 36 weeks

August 12- had a regular appointment and got sent to labor and delivery 
 
 
And the rest is history!! 
August 13th- 










No comments:

Post a Comment