HTML

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Say It Ain't So--- Happy 3 Months Baby Girls!

I cannot believe it's been 3 months! It just doesn't seem real. I am currently pumping while they sleep in their own room/swing :/. (Operation sleep in the crib isn't going so well)

However- those little cuties slept all night from 939p-6a Monday night into Tuesday! Ella whined at 3 am and I put her binky back in and swore we would be getting up within 10 minutes- but nope! So proud of them! 

Ella Faith (or smelly Ellie as Daddy like to call you.. Don't worry Bria is smelly too- her name just doesn't rhyme) 


You are getting so strong! You "get ready" when I hold your hands to sit up and then stand up! You do it like a pro! You smile constantly! Even in the middle of the night during a diaper change! You have the cutest smile and it lights up your whole face! You look so much like mommys baby pictures (sorry for the big head!) that it's actually scary, but people who didn't know mommy as a baby- say you look like Daddy! I think you are really starting to recognize us- and Nanny & Pappy too! You love to play in the floor, aren't a fan of tummy time but you hold your head up very well! Just the last few days I think you are getting closer to rolling over from belly to back, so I can't wait to see all the new things you do! You can hold on tight to mommys fingers or a toy, and you love your hands! Your cooing confuses us sometime and we aren't sure if it's a whine or you are having fun! You love to sit up, don't like to be rocked to sleep and I don't think you're hair has grown at all this month! Your eyes are still deep blue, and what hair you do have is still blonde! We can't wait to see the changes that come with this next month! "You are my sunshine!" Is one of your favorite songs too! (Even though Daddy thinks he sang to you first!) we love you to the moon and back & my heart aches when I'm at work- we always miss you! 

Love, Mommy & Daddy! 


Miss Sass Bri Baby! 


You are so much fun! You are really getting the hang of lifting your head up and even standing up (sometimes you are a little lazy, but apparently mommy was a lazy baby too!) A few days ago you rolled over from your belly to your back/ you did it again the next day! We were so proud of you! You love getting your diaper changed and get the biggest grin when we set you down to do it! Sometimes you grin and other times you open your mouth so wide (like this months picture) - it's adorable! You love your hands- sometimes a little too much and you are starting to drool (like your cousin Ashlyn used too!) mommy and daddy thinks it's the start to some teeth! You are growing up too fast! You love to hold toys and bring them up to your mouth! You love to be held and cuddled and sometimes need a blanket to cover your whole body- face included- just to go to sleep! Your new hair is coming in a lighter shade of brown and I can't tell if your eyes are going to be blue or not! You also love "you are my sunshine!" Nanny used to sing it to us girls all the time, and I love singing it to you too! I miss you like crazy when we are gone and I countdown the hours until I can get home to you! We love you to the moon and back Bria Cole! 

Love, Mommy and Daddy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment