HTML

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Daddy's Biggest Fans!

So- we got to watch our handsome husband/daddy on Saturday play in the 2nd Annual Alumni Game! He did great as always! Scored 7 points and for the 2nd year in a row- the even team won!






Since then, his back has been bothering him big time. I can't even remember the last time he has complained about it this much. So, we bought a new couch!!

Yea- merry Christmas to us! He has to unfortunately watch the girls 2- 12 hr shifts in a row. So by the time I leave etc- 13-13.5 hours. And we stay upstairs out of convenience and the couch upstairs sucks. We marched our butt out to big lots after the girls got weighed. 

Ella's is a whooping 11lbs 15 ounces! & Bria is not too far behind at 11lbs 3.5 ounces! 

We went to big lots. Found a super comfy couch and headed back to my mommas to borrow their truck and have them watch the girls. 2 hours later we all were home and enjoying our new couch. 

It fits nicely in the space and matches it downstairs sectional if we would ever need to move it down there. 
It also gives is waaay more room upstairs. It's super nice. 

The girls decided to have an early night so Andrew iced his back and washed bottles. So all I had to do was pump & make bottles. That never usually happens I normally have to wash bottles, make bottles, pump and shower. Plus I needs to wait to pump as long as I could since I had just pumped not too long before. 

I realized they had nothing to wear for thanksgiving. My grandma had given me some fall fabric swatches at one point but I totally forgot where I put them. So I got the only fabric I had and got to sewing & made this! 


A baby skirt! 

I haven't been able to try it on them yet so I'm not sure the length but it's going to look super duper cute with their sweaters!! I may add white to the bottle of something- I haven't decided! But I love it! One down- one to go! 




No comments:

Post a Comment