HTML

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Changed My Blog Name!

Woot Woot!

I  changed my blog name! 

Moore Party of Four! 

So funny when we used to go out to eat it was 2! This blog will hopefully be revamped. I no longer use it to display my photography (which it started out as an infertility blog but I couldn't come up with a catchy name!) 

I'm kinda bummed I totally meant to join in on the 5 on Friday fun and totally forgot.. Maybe next time! 

I'm super pumped about tonight though! It's our 2nd Annual GHS basketball Alumni game! My husband puts tu's on by himself practically. This year he has a little extra help- since all the proceeds go to a young boy who was diagnosed with stage 4 neuroblastoma at age 3/4. He was in remission at one point but it has came back. His dad graduated from GHS so this town is really pulling together. Plus- my dad made these amazing pants for them!!! 
So I'm beyond excited! 


We had family pictures done the other day. There was 6 adults, one 14 month, 2- 3 month olds and one 2 month old. It was a mess. But here's a sneak peek! I can't post the rest because they are Christmas gifts and we have to go back because Bria was beyond a Diva- and screamed bloody murder. So we get to go back! But I adore my baby girls and love Ella's face. 

t totally says Don't Mess With My Momma! I love them! 



No comments:

Post a Comment