HTML

Monday, November 18, 2013

Rough.

So. It's been a rough couple days. I had to work Saturday. Any weekend day I am away from the girls and Andrew- sucks majorly. We did get some Christmas shopping done after work, but your whole day is shot then. 

Sunday was fine. I normally get to clean and sweep, but I only got to clean. No sweeping. Which I hate when this house is a mess. We spend the majority of the time upstairs and I miss my huge awesome family room downstairs. I feel incredibly cramped upstairs and it honestly gives me anxiety- which I rarely get. Except at the car dealership when he wouldn't let me leave to go to target...

Later in the evening- Andrew went to olay basketball. The girls are quite a bit fussier in the evening and Sunday wasn't an exception. Next time- I think they should play early Sunday morning! :) 

Bria was super fussy and Ella was just a little. Which all Ella needed was some reassurance I was there but I sadly couldn't give it to her because Bria was screaming bloody murder. So I went ahead and fed Bria which calmed her down for the 5 minutes it took her to drink her bottle. I was burping her on my chest and I reached under her to grab her  binky and BAM! Her head hit my hand. Not only my hand, but my super sharp engagement ring. & that's the last time I wear that! What stinks is- I had my wedding band and endgame by ring soldered together so I can't even wear the band only. Wahhhh. 

Bria screamed bloody murder again after that and I cried harder than she did. It was right In between her eyes. If it had hit her eye I would have died. 

That was last night.

So this morning- I put the girls back to sleep after their 9am bottle. They like to nap for one more hour or so. And I find that Bria's swing isn't working. Track, my devil cat, chewed through the cord. I cried. I cried while texting Andrew, I cried when I called my sister and cried when I hung up. 

Then, the girls woke up. 



I mean. How blessed am I? How can I be mad about a dumb cord (I still kinda am. But nevertheless) when I have these two beauties smiling back at me! Me?! Their momma! My heart overflows! 

No comments:

Post a Comment