HTML

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Pumpkin Bread and Pretty Babies

I don't know why, but I'm so super pumped for Christmas! Okay- I lied- I do know why.. We have babies to celebrate with, but I have always been a firm believer to wait until Thanksgiving dinner is over to put up the tree. I'm seriously having such a hard time with it. I want to put it up now! Which I don't know why- I plan on doing a total DIY country Christmas tree with burlap garland, homemade bows, fabric flowers and cinnamon ornaments- and I have nothing done. So I'm trying to do little fall things so semi- hold off my Christmas excitement. (Which is very hard to do since our office music station is on holiday music-- and it's not thanksgiving music either!!!) 

So pumpkin bread it is. When I search recipes. I always add the word easy in front of it. I don't have time for fancy, 20-ingredient recipes. 

So I pulled this off Pinterest! I'm disappointment in myself that I didn't take an after picture but oh well! 
Here's the link: 

http://kathdedon.wordpress.com/2011/10/26/pumpkin-bread/


I was totally going to post the whole recipe on here but this will work! 


At least I took a picture before baking?! 


I think it turned out awesome! I'm not a pumpkin fan- but for some odd reason decided to buy 2 very large cans of it & this is pretty stinking good! I don't think the hubs thinks so - so more for me!! :) 

I'm really trying hard to expand what I eat. Something's I find I don't mind- others I realize why I don't eat it! Example- potato soup. Ive tried it several times and no. 

I'll leave you with pics of our cutie patooties! 
Daddy says this shirts gothic, but I think it's adorable with a capital A! & it was only 2 bucks at target! Even better!! 

I totally forgot the major milestones we have been having! 

Bria held this and after a few attempts- took it straight to her mouth! & later that night she rolled from her tummy to her back! So proud of her! 


Ella enjoyed the toy but didn't have much luck taking it to her mouth- she just kept hitting herself in the head! 

No comments:

Post a Comment