HTML

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Drowning

II totally feel like I'm drowning. 

Okay. I'm being dramatic, but I'm stinking busy! 

I work full time. 

I have two babies - 1 year old. 

I'm going to school. 

I just had my gall bladder taken out 

I just took, edited, ordered and sorted pictures for middle school- football, volleyball, cheerleading, cross country & boys and girls soccer. 

Seriously. I'm drained. I started complaining to my husband last night who was tired (wah,wah is what I thought) after watching a football game and playing on his ipad. I was sitting there thinking about all the homework I had to do while finishing up a 600$ photo order. 

Today we went to church, for the first time in a long time. Like... January/February? I was so scared to take the girls. No way would they sit through 1.5-2 hour service. 

We totally picked this church because of their awesome children's nursery/church and teen program. Time to use it. 

We left the girls in the nursery. 

I cried. I have never left the girls with just a total stranger. Ok. Not total. 

Luckily, the girl in charge of the 1-2 year old room is a girl we went to high school with who owns a local daycare. And her husband so we totally knew her, but still. 

She even texted my husband pictures! I think diaper changes did them in and they got cranky but other than that- they did great they said! 

I mean. How cute are they?! 



I have about 30 adorable pictures before church. Sigh. I love them. 

Post nap and church play. 

Perfect weather. 

Time to clean out the twin mobile! 



But I'm so glad we went. I'm not drowning. I'm blessed. 
I have a full time job. 
I have twin girls. Perfection.
I have the ability, money and technology to go back to a school. 
I have insurance to have the procedure to get my gall bladder out. 
I have an extra job that will allow me to buy Christmas presents and pellets for our pellet stove to heat the house (what I always use my photography $$ for lol) 

I am beyond blessed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment