HTML

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Let Me Clarify

So the last blog post left much to be desired. FYI- having twins are hard. Having sick twins= even harder. & although we had bumpy few weeks of sleep around 8 months- it's been a breeeeeeZe since! So for the girls to both be sick and no meds, no amount of cuddling, no bottle or rocking will help. Seriously what do you do? 

The girls have Hand Foot and Mouth. They got it from their cousins and their cousins got it from a family Friends boy who came over to play with Kayleigh one day. My sister texted me Tuesday and said I think Lylah (her youngest) has hand foot and mouth. Great. We had seen her Friday, Sunday and Monday. Sweet. Not even 15 minutes later my SIL texts me who is watching our girls and says hey, Ella has a fever of 99.2 and is sleepy. Plus she has a blister on her lip. Are you kidding?! Now the girls have it full blown , blisters on hands feed and a few on the mouth. Seriously. Three days later- Andrew gets it.  Sore throat, blisters on his hands and feet. This weekend- I have had a sore throat and a hellacious fever all weekend. I'm hoping it's not something  I'm getting as well. It wouldn't surprise me since the girls favorite thing to do is put their fingers in my mouth and now kiss. 

(Just now finished this post Monday. Yup. I have it)

The girls have been trying. It's not been easy and my anxiety- or whatever you want to call it- can't handle much more. Both girls threw a huge fit on Saturday hugeeeeee. I can't take it the screaming, crying, etc. 2 minutes later the girls were kissing each other!! Kissing!! The first time. I was bawling! 

If I figure out how to post videos I will! 

Now let me go soak my blistery feet! 



No comments:

Post a Comment