HTML

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

I can't even think of a title for this blog post. I'm that lost. It's 12:06am. The girls have both been up screaming and crying for over an hour. I've cried. I have had enough. Seriously more than my brain can handle. Today was a challenge anyway and I usually get 10-11 hours to recharge myself baby free. Of course on the worst day I've had in months- they are screaming. 

The girls currently have HFM. Hand foot and mouth which they got from their Weaver cousins. Lylah has it pretty bad apparently and no sooner did my sister text me that she thought Lylah had HFM that my sister in law texted me that Ella felt warm, tired and had a blister on her lip. Really?! 

So we've been dealing with that. I even gave them both Motrin before they went to bed to prevent all of this from happening. And here I am. Head under the covers, listening to one scream, role up the other one and it is deafening. I can't take it! My anxiety is already through the roof, this is totally not helping. 

We've tried rocking, nothing. Ella was never rocked to sleep before that's just not how she rolls. Didn't work. Might have made it worse I'm not really sure. I just know I'm dying. Nap times were hell today. Nighttime is hell. I can't deal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment