HTML

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Weekend Ramblings

OverSo we all survived Daddy's first week back to school! & I wasn't even late for work once! Even better! 

So I was definitely looking forward to this weekend for some much needed family time. I worked a lot this week to be home when Andrew was gone so I truly only had Wednesday off. We had plans to take the girls to their first fair! Our local fair has been gone since 2008. Andrew and I were only dating at the time. Almost engaged! 

(Let me take a moment to cry about my pre-baby body... *tear*) 

This was around that time in 2008! 

Clearly time has changed! 

I digress. Of course, Tuesday I had to be at work for a 12 hour shift and my body decided to hate me on Monday. Having intense attacks of pain twice that day. The evening attack lasting from 750-3am when I finally for relief thanks for vomiting, and a heating pad. I so desperately wanted to go to the Emergency room which I NEVER say. Andrew is always trying to convince me to go but I'm always over here on the floor in pain, crying saying - it'll go away eventually like a dummy. SO- of course the night I agree to go- we have no one to come stay with the girls. My parents weren't really an option because they watched the girls Monday and were scheduled to watch them Tuesday as well. My sister has two kids of her own to take care of. & Andrews parents didn't answer. So I suffered. Not in silence either. I'm not proud of the things I said. 

I knew I needed to get something done. I was scheduled to have an ultrasound in June. But I was Supposed to fast and totally didn't. That's what happens with your girls wake up at 530am! Then I didn't have any attacks, just a dull pain - so I said forget about it. 

I texted my long lost friend and she squeezed me in Saturday morning. There goes my day to sleep in. I got it done and gall stones. A ton of them apparently. General surgery appointment here I come. I'm freaking out. 
#1) I REFuSE to spend the night away from the girls. Not happening. 
#2) I have 2- 23 pound 1 year olds. One of which Is walking and one is not. How on earth am I supposed to recover and not lift with them running around?? It's impossible. 

So that ruined my Saturday morning. Until I bought a new stroller and came home to my girls! It was time for the Taylor county fair!! 

I'll let the pictures do the talking.
Ella- loves cotton candy had the merry go round.
Bria hated both. 


















Overall- it was fun but a lot of work! The new stroller is definitely nice and we needed it for the rough road but Ella love to sit up. It was killing her to lay back. Hence the baby wearing above. Which I'm new at but Ella seemed to love it! It was a tad hot but I could deal! 

Here's just a few photos from the rest of the weekend. We are practicing going up the stairs- for when momma can't carry us! Haha! 

& now that I see that 2008 photo I will finish my Oreos and pray that I can work out comfortable after my gall bladder is take out. I WILL get back to that! 















No comments:

Post a Comment