HTML

Thursday, August 7, 2014

2 More Days.

2 more days and we are having my baby girls birthday party! Ahhhh.. 

Here's what I have done this far: 
(Pretty much everything but picture form is so much better! ) 

Invites: 
High chair accessories: 

Favor bags (not for the kids- I forgot to take a pic of those!) 
Chalkboards: 


This is a picture of my laptop. I seriously love love love this! 


I didn't take a pic of thecenterpieces or the confetti or the tattoos I may have them wear, or their finished outfits!! 

I am sad, excited and anxious at the same time. This weekend is bittersweet in SO many ways. The girls first birthday party- already crazy. Then Monday, my sweet hubby goes back to work. I have loved being home with him all summer (well the days I'm off). So babysitting woes start AGAIN. Luckily. NO ONES schedule changed. Mine, Stacy's, Andrews or mom and dad's. So it's working out for now. Until basketball season. The "game" part of the season is 2 months. But practice starts end of October. Uhhhh. Nevertheless. 

School is going okay. I am ahead of the "projected " schedule they have set. My grad date would be dec 21, and I'm on the 4th class, finished 3 tests! 


No comments:

Post a Comment