HTML

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Happy ONE Year Baby Dolls!!

I did not cry ugly tears at their birthday party! Wahoo! Only almost cried on their actual birthday and not because I was sad they turned a year! We celebrated with a bang! Cutting 4 teeth, a bulging molar, an ear infection, bad naps, and shots. It was a rough day! 

I know I say this every month but really?! I have one year olds! Sad!! Now I know why people continue to say months- makes you feel a teensy bit better!! 

Ellie Bellie-- 


Can I say how proud I am of you?? You walk everywhere!! You are such a pro! You aimlessly walk around the house with fake silverware or phones or snacks in your hand with no agenda. Sometimes you chatter, most times not. It's quite adorable. You would rather walk now than crawl. The only time you crawl is when sissy, momma and daddy okay the screaming game before bed and down times after naptimes. It gets lots of giggles. You always stop after a few crawls and make sure we are still coming after you! Then once we scream- you die laughing and take off again. I was in tears one night laughing so hard. It was perfect! 

You had a big month- you celebrated your first birthday! Daddy went back to school, you had your 2nd ear infection, we are starting to graduate to some 18 month items, and you got fitted for shoes!!! I'm glad to know I'm not crazy now trying to squeeze your big feet into a the hand me down shoes we have recieved! 

We went to stride rite - the only baby specific shoe store and you were sized as a 5.5 wide! She also said a 6 would work!! Crazy!! 


Your shoes are the pink ones! Sissys are the silver! You skipped over the baby walking shoes completely and got your first pair of hard soles! You look so adorable in them but you also are sneaky and can get the Velcro undone! 

You are officially wearing size 4 diapers, all 12 month clothes-- jeans finally fit, and I had to retire our favorite 6-9 month jeggings. Too small :/ You can wear some 18 month stuff- it just depends! You weighed in at 22.5 lbs at the dr- almost 23 and were 29.5 inches! In the 75% percentile! We knew you were tall! Taking after momma! 

You and sissy are on table food! And you love it! Some of your favorites are pancakes, bananas, zucchini bread, green beans, hot dogs, grilled cheese, string cheese, ravioli, pizza and bread! Pizza is a new thing this month and it's a hit! We have started switching you to whole milk as well a little at a time and no problems whatsoever! 

Your personality is fierce! You tackle anything and everything in your way! You are aggressive, but hilarious, forceful, but silly. You love being the leader and you do what you want - when you want. However. I almost had a breakdown moment when you came up to me and cuddled upon my chest - which you never do! You love your momma (ME) a lot, I can barely leave the room to go get your bottles ready, or food or to use the bathroom without you throwing a major meltdown! Regardless of who you are with! You love bathtime, snack time, breakfast, lunch and dinner time, you still love naps! You love chasing track, are obsessed who mommas phone, you love paying with your kitchen, the pop up toy and throwing all the books on the floor! You love all snacks, especially little crunchies. A new favorite is freeze dried fruit. You love your sippy- water only! You are getting much more hair- strawberry blonde- just like mommas. Your eyes are still a deep beautiful blue. You still look a lot like me, your face is just thinner than mine was as a baby, but still people think you look like daddy! You have 5 teeth! Another one is trying to come through, but we can't count that just yet! You are such a little toddler. I love it, but it makes me sad at the same time! 

I'm so blessed and lucky to be your momma, this past year has been incredible, challenging, and wonderful in so many ways! Thank you little one for making me a mommy!! We love you to the moon and back little one!! 


Bri Bri, 



Oh how I love you, sweet thing! You are such a smarty! Your vocabulary is beyond what any 2 year old should have! Let alone 1! To say this past month has been fun is such an understatement! You will try to repeat everything we say! It's beyond adorable! You did walk 2 steps by yourself but it was with extreme caution and you haven't done it since and aren't interested! You are very careful in every move you make as to not hurt yourself. You are however getting very good at your walker. If you get stuck, you walk to the front of it and push it backwards. So I feel like you are somewhat close. You get everywhere by crawling. You love playing the scream and run game at the end of the day! Your laugh is completely contagious and makes me laugh even harder. Even if we don't chase you- and are getting Ella- you still die laughing. It's pretty cute! 


You had a big month- you celebrated your first birthday! Daddy went back to school, you got teeth # 7and 8, we are starting to graduate to some 18 month items, and you got fitted for shoes!!! I'm glad to know I'm not crazy now trying to squeeze your wide feet into a the hand me down shoes we have recieved!

We went to stride rite - the only baby specific shoe store and you were sized as a 3.5/4 wide! Much smaller than your sister! 

Your $45 silver shoes. Kind of expensive for baby shoes, but they are for early walkers! :) 

You are officially wearing size 4 diapers, all 12 month clothes-- jeans finally fit, and I had to retire our favorite 6-9 month jeggings. Too small :/ You can wear some 18 month stuff- it just depends! You weighed in at 21.5 lbs at the dr- almost 22 and were 28.5 inches! In the 25% percentile! 

You and sissy are on table food! And you love it! Some of your favorites are pancakes, bananas, zucchini bread, green beans, hot dogs, grilled cheese, string cheese, ravioli, pizza and bread! Pizza is a new thing this month and it's a hit! We have started switching you to whole milk as well a little at a time and no problems whatsoever! 

Your personality is sweet, sensitive and lovable. You love your momma and daddy especially. You cuddle up next to is anytime. Also since Nanny and Pappy watch you while I'm working you are pretty attached to them as well! You love to cuddle, laugh, chase track, eat snacks, you love to dance, love to listen to music. You love Mickey Mouse clubhouse and doc mcstuffins, you love florida Georgia line songs and some like Bryan. You also love American Kids by Kenny Chesney. I didn't realize it was playing in the car and you and sissy started clapping and giggling to the beat! Smarties! I'm so proud of you Bri Bri! Your sweet smile and personality gets me everytime and I would be lost without you! Thank you for making me a momma little sis! This last year has been more than I could have ever imagined! I love you to the moon and back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment