HTML

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Sick Babes

Nothing is worse. NOTHING. 

And it's even worse when one has been crying all morning (when I say crying it's screaming, a combo of snot, drool and tears). I was bawling because I didn't know how to help her. I tried to rock, bounce, cuddle. We have meds, orajel, even teething tablets which I don't like to use. Wouldn't eat breakfast or drink from a sippy. I was dying for naptime. 


Quietest she was the entire morning. Lasted 3 minutes. 

I was SO ready for naptime. You could tell she was exhausted and felt horrible- 9:06 she was up and screaming again. I literally threw on makeup and then decided to wear my glasses that way if it looked bad no one could really tell. & still had my PJS on. Got the girls out of her crib, dressed bookbag packed and left! 

I brought my check book. Say what?! Yes, checkbook since I left my purse at work and all my cards in there. Thankfully I had minimal cash and a target gift card. 

We stocked up on Tylenol, Motrin, and I even bought juice! The girls have NEVER had juice yet. Not once. They loved water so I thought it was dumb to mess with it. But if Ella's not going to drink water, she's getting hydrated one way or another! Onto the mall play place. Approximately 1030 is the perfect time. Basically no other kids. 



Took her bottle! Yay! The mall play place was my saving grace today! Went and got Burger King and stopped at the best Mamaw and Papaws house in town! 


Now we are home and the girls are napping. Fingers crossed their temps are okay when they get up? 

Today it worked out that Ella is a crab at home- she is always great in public! Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment