HTML

Monday, September 30, 2013

My Last Day

Today is my last day off before my return to work. I'm, of course, sad. I knew I had to go back, it's not even an option to stay home. I am totally doing this so the girls can continue to have nice things. 

I am so thankful I got to spend as much time with them both as I have. Not everyone gets this opportunity. I feel so blessed to have bonded with them like this so far, my going back to work- albeit 3 days a week is going to give Andrew the same opportunity to bond with his girls as I have. 

I'm being such a sap, but these pictures and moments I'll treasure forever. 

These outfits are 0-3 months- pretty huge on my tiny little girls. But they looks absolutely adorable for our family photo shoot! 



Bria first selfie! Getting ready for church! Their first church service 9-29-13!! 
Ella looks insanely terrified! 
Sporting their headbands I made! Bria's was a tad too big! 
The girls sleot through most of the first half of the WVU vs Oklahoma State game on 9-28-13, not getting up until 1:15, but when they finally did wake up- they looked super stinking cute! (Also in homemade headbands!) I am dying to get the rest of the supplies to make more!! 

Ella said Lets Go! Bria was not amused! 
Ella is out girl of many faces-- well Bria pretty much is too! 
Love them both! 
Such a little model! 

No comments:

Post a Comment