HTML

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

6 Weeks.... Already?!?

Miss Bria Cole
Little Miss Ellie Faith

Happy 6 Weeks Baby Girls! 

This is my last full week home with the girls and this time next week I'll be dying at work, waiting for 8pm so I can run home and see my beautiful babies!  

I had to publicly apologize on Facebook to my sister about making fun of her last year when she went back to work & left Kayleigh. I'm definitely eating my words ugh! 

We planned on taking our beauties to church Sunday and their amazing sleep patterns got the best of us and we all went back to bed- and woke up at 11! Yikes! We will try for their first church service next week! 

So I decided to do a comparison and I cannot believe how much Ella has changed!! We are so proud of those cheeks and double chin!! 

Bri is looking more grown up every day! We are still in newborn clothes and diapers we tried size 1 diapers but they were still too big! 

We are going to get family pictures done on Friday! There are just some photos that we didn't get and since we never get to do this again, I don't want to forget any of it! I picked out outfits for them to wear but they are 0-3! I sure hope they don't like ginormous! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment