HTML

Friday, August 9, 2013

Full Term Over Here!!!

Well full term for twins anyways! 36 Weeks (+3 days) Babyyyyy! 

I'm part of a WTE Due September 2013 Multiples Facebook page and I feel like everyone is having their babies but ME! I lost my mucous plus like 3 weeks ago- and girls are like I lost mine and then 2 hours later say- OMG my water broke! Oh well- I like to be prepared and maybe my Type A personality can't handle the surprise and needs to be scheduled! 

Lets back track. My Strep B came back normal- thank goodness! Finally something okay! The girls have looked fabulous on the monitors each time! We have a sweet NST tech, Lucy, & I may have just seen her for the last time yesterday!  

The nurse always asks if any bleeding, discharge or leakage of fluids. Well, lately- if I don't wear a pad, well lets just say I need one. So I let her know that I wasn't sure, could embarrassingly be urine because I have the bladder of a one month old. She said well let's check to see it your water broke! I'm like WTF?! I never said anything about my water breaking! I still have dishes in the sink, laundry to do! My bags are at home and the car seats are in our other car! 

Needless to say, I mini freaked out in my mind for absolutely nothing! ;) just normal bacteria! Now we wait, Monday is our ultrasound! And the day we pick these girls birthday!!! We are pretty much ready. There are some things I would still like done, but what's that e-card again? 


This is probably our last weekend as a family of two!!! Crazy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment