HTML

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Who Are You?

List 20 random facts about yourself.


  1. I am adopted, met my birth mom and realized I wasn't exactly missing out (that's the nice version.) 
  2. I MUST sleep with a fan. MUST
  3. I depend on my Mamaw more than I probably should. I've already requested a bed at the looney bin when she passes away. 
  4. My husband sent me a 19th birthday message on Facebook that said Happy Birthday Cutie- and that's how it all started.. 7 years ago! 
  5. I always want long hair, but get frustrated and never grow it out. 
  6. I am frugal- love coupons, deals and sales! 
  7. I have the same best friend I did since 4th grade , aka 1996/1997. She knows pretty much everything there is to know about me! 
  8. I love Christmas, probably a little too much! 


9. I love decorating for fall. Probably my favorite decorations. Weird considering my love for Christmas lol! 
10. I sleep with a bear, more like a pillow, that my Mamaw and I made when I was little. I plan on cutting it in half and redoing it for my twin girls, but I don't know if I can part with it.. Sad I know. 
11. Our journey to get pregnant through infertility treatments brought my husband and I closer together. He may think I'm crazier because of it, but it does change you.
12. My mom had 3 kids under 2.5. My sisters were both born in the same year 1989 and I was officially adopted that year as well. So, my mom went from claiming zero kids on her taxes to 3 in one year. I find that hilarious. 
13. If I can consistently work out and see results- I will become addicted. It takes a few weeks though, hoping that energy and drive comes back after having the girls. 
14. I'm mad Pinterest wasn't around when I got married. Re-do please! 
15. I could be a serious cat lady if they stayed small like kittens do. I could have 20+ easily. 
16. I love swimming. & am still bitter our school never had a swim team. I could have rocked that. 
17. Tennis with the hubs has become one of our favorite activities. (Not the past 9 months lol) 
18. I am a picky eater. I am trying though. I made and ate zucchini bread the other and my old self would have NEVER! :) 
19. I have 2 cats with the most opposite personalities. Track & Daisy. We originally  were told Daisy was a boy. Her first name was Dexter. She may have a complex because of it. 
20. I am so in love with life right now. Awesome husband, two girls on the way, a beautiful house, great jobs and cars and the best family support ever! 


Describe 3 legitimate fears.
  1. All bugs. Spiders included. 
  2. Used to be being alone- but looks like I may never be alone again! Which is fine by me! :) 
  3. Not having my Mamaw or Andrew for the rest of my life. I can't even fathom. 



Describe your relationship with your spouse. 

I think we balance each other well. In some instances, he's the calm one and I'm outspoken and then in others- it's the opposite. We never fight because he never argues back. I can tell when he's mad- he's quiet and he drives faster. :) Hes seriously the love of my life and I can't wait to share this next adventure with him. I'm for sure his #1 fan, which is why I tend to say yes to a lot of his crazy ideas. 



List 5 things you would tell your 16 year old self if you could.. 
  1. You will love working out, promise! Keep at it! (& I did) 
  2. Get rid of the bangs. No one cares about your five head but you, and your best friend.. 
  3. Don't pick out your clothes before you go to bed, your sneaky little sister will just come in and steal them and that will cause a fight. Hide them! :) 
  4. Start cooking. Your going to suck at it later. Not a good wife quality. 
  5. Use sunscreen. You don't tan, your white with freckles.. It's okay. 

What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?

  1. My awesome husband. 
  2. Feeling these girls move. 
  3. Knowing in less than 2 weeks- they will be in your arms and your life will change forever. 
  4. The fact that I have today off. 
  5. A bathroom right beside our bedroom on our main floor. It's my second bedroom with all this bladder squashing the girls are doing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment