HTML

Monday, January 28, 2013

9 Weeks!


How far along? 9 weeks!

How big is baby? 2 green olives!

Total weight gain/loss: still not keeping track, thinking if I gained- with all the vomiting I have done, I've bound to lost some!

Maternity clothes? Not yet!

Sleep: still can't get enough! On my days off, takes me forever to get ready!

Best moment this week: getting to have an unofficial ultrasound! Our babies were adorable! Baby A (we think) was waving his/her little arm buds!

Boys: I think we have decided if we have two boys:

Grant Coleman
Rhett William

Crazy to think we have to pick out TWO names!

Girls: Definitely love:

Ella Faith
2nd runner up: Bria Noelle or Bria Lynn? (Would love to do annalynn, but not sure if that works? )

Movement: Too early!

Food cravings: No really cravings, just hungry allll the time!

Food Aversions: just if I am feeling nauseous!

Gender: I still can't tell! Maybe because its one of each!

Pregnancy Symptoms: Sore boobs, exhaustion, constant hunger, extreme nausea and insane vomiting- hate it!!!!

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Not much. Just Diet Coke

What I am looking forward to: Getting started on the nursery! We are going to paint/prime it soon! -still


Upcoming appointments/events: Feb 7th

Weekly Wisdom: Be Grateful for allll the symptoms, good and bad!!

Milestones: Made it to 9 weeks! Past our miscarriage of last time!!!

Bump Picture: no bump yet, just some food bloating belly and some constipation! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment