HTML

Saturday, January 19, 2013

7 Weeks 4 Days Survey!

So eventually ill get on track to do these surveys when I turn a new week!

How far along? 7 weeks 4 days

How big is baby? My RaspberrIES!

Total weight gain/loss: not keeping much track, I had lots of layers on at the doctor and weighed more than I think I am :)

Maternity clothes? Not yet! Can still fit in my AE jeans, but not sure how long that will last with these two!

Sleep: I definitely get tired, but not as bad as I was in the beginning!

Best moment this week: finding out there was a Baby A and Baby B! Twins! & hearing their heartbeats!

Boys: Rhett, Grant, Graham, Beckett, Beckham

Crazy to think we have to pick out TWO names! Middle names will be Coleman and if we have two boys- then William

Girls: Ella, Bria, Delani, Olive

Middle names: Faith for sure! Maybe annalynn for both our moms or Noelle

Movement: Too early!

Food cravings: No really cravings, just hungry allll the time!

Food Aversions: just if I am feeling nauseous!

Gender: I still can't tell! Maybe because its one of each!

Pregnancy Symptoms: Sore boobs, exhaustion, constant hunger, extreme nausea and vomiting! Yay! :/

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Not much. Just Diet Coke

What I am looking forward to: Getting started on the nursery! We are going to paint/prime it soon! -still

& our next appt- Jan 30th!

Upcoming appointments/events: Jan 30th and probably will go public!

Weekly Wisdom: Be Grateful for allll the symptoms, good and bad!!

Milestones: Made it past 7 weeks! Woot woot! Also picked out our carseatS and double stroller!

Bump Picture: no bump yet!











No comments:

Post a Comment