HTML

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The Big 1-0!!!!

How far along? 10 weeks today!

How big is baby? 2 Baby Prunes

Total weight gain/loss: still not keeping track! (Bad- I know) ill find out at my appt.

Maternity clothes? Not completely! I have a pair of maternity pants I have been wearing!

Sleep: Oh how I LOVE sleep! Super Bowl Sunday I watched my baby niece Kayleigh & she wore me out! Totally!!! It was 830 and I told my husband- I can't take it anymore I have to go to bed. So, I was in bed by 9!

Best moment this week: So far, nothing! I go to my appt Thursday! Should be something to tell then!

Boys: Names change daily. Oih! who knew having 2 babies would be so hard to name! I think we have decided if we have two boys:

Grant Coleman
Rhett William

Crazy to think we have to pick out TWO names!

Girls: Definitely love:

Ella Faith
2nd runner up: Bria Noelle or Bria Lynn? (Would love to do annalynn, but not sure if that works? )

Movement: Too early!

Food cravings: No really cravings, just hungry allll the time!

Food Aversions: it depends on the day! Somedays somethings sound better than nothing!

Gender: I still can't tell! Maybe because its one of each!

Pregnancy Symptoms: Sore boobs, exhaustion, constant hunger, extreme nausea and insane vomiting- hate it!!!! Same!

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Not much. Just Diet Coke, although I bought caffeine free! Not as great, but I can handle!

What I am looking forward to: Getting started on the nursery! We are going to paint/prime it soon! -still


Upcoming appointments/events: Feb 7th

Weekly Wisdom: Be Grateful for allll the symptoms, good and bad!!

Milestones: Made it to 10 weeks! Double digits! Woot woot!

Bump Picture: no bump yet, just some food bloating belly and some constipation! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment