HTML

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Oh Boy! Or Girl! Or Both!

Yes, you heard that right folks. Or Both.

Our confirming appointment was this morning at 8am. We arrived at 750 and was finally taken back at 840! First a nurse, then a student, then finally Dr. Prouty!

As soon as he put the ultrasound probe in, I saw it. He said umm.. Did you see that? It was twins! Two! Double!

Shock. Utter shock. I knew it! I guessed twins!

Baby A (ahh! Crazy to say!): measures 1.25 cm long, heartbeat at 149. 7 weeks 4 days

Baby B (still crazy! ): measures 0.95 cm long, heartbeat of 146! 7 weeks 1 day

I go back in two weeks to check Baby B and make sure he/she is growing appropriately!

I'm technically due September 3rd, 2013 but will deliver probably early August or maybe late July! Eek! Craziness!

No comments:

Post a Comment