HTML

Sunday, January 6, 2013

First Ever Survey!

So I am still fairly early! And people would probably say, you are going to jinx yourself. I know I am not. If this pregnancy fails, it's because it was already predetermined for me, not because I did some stupid survey or bought diapers. (Which I did yesterday-- off Walgreens! Case of 248 for $4.29!!)

How far along? 5 weeks 5 days

How big is baby? My Sweet Pea!

Total weight gain/loss: Not keeping track, can't bring myself to get on the scale!

Maternity clothes? Nope! Although I do have some and they are comfy!

Sleep: Can't get enough! I take naps almost daily, if I don't, I totally could!

Best moment this week: Telling my parents! Starting to think of names!

Boys: Rhett, Grant, Graham, Beckett, Beckham

Girls: Ella, Bria, Delani

Movement: Too early!

Food cravings: No really cravings, just hungry allll the time!

Food Aversions: none really

Gender: My first pregnancy, I swore it was a boy, now I don't know! Must be because its twins! :)

Pregnancy Symptoms: Sore boobs, exhaustion, constant hunger and the occasional 'I'm gonna hurl' moments!

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Not much. Just Diet Coke

What I am looking forward to: Getting started on the nursery! We are going to paint/prime it soon! And our first dr appt!!! Jan 16!!

Upcoming appointments/events: Jan 16th

Weekly Wisdom: Be Grateful for allll the symptoms, good and bad!!

Milestones: none really

Bump Picture: no bump yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment