HTML

Friday, January 8, 2016

Renovation Update Part 2

So, construction is in full swing now that the holidays are over! The worker that's here is insane, and I'm amazed at the things he does by himself! 
So this is our room. We haven't decided how to lay the bed out but we realized that we may be able to get another dresser because our room may have more space than we realized. So our bed will either go on the walls in the top two pictures. 

Bottom left picture is our closets. Bottom right picture is the entry to our room from the hallway and the entry to the bathroom. & at this point our room is ready to paint. It's since been smoothed out and completely ready for paint. It looks awesome, I just didn't get updated pics! 

Our bedroom set is white, 
Yo can see our headboard here :) Family cuddle time.

I'm really loving this bedding. It's a tad
Pricier than what I want to pay, but we prefer a quilt and I really want to do gray, white and yellow. So we went with a darkish gray for the walls. I wish I would have snapped a pic before we gave the samples to the contractor.. 

For the Master bath, 
This is kind of my inspiration. 
We went with navy, chair rail and white.. Our bathroom is going to be small. Which is okay. So I was afraid of the darkness of the navy so I couldn't fully commit to the entire wall being navy. But, I want to do navy/yellow. 
I have these four shower curtains saved, just not sure which way I want to go.. 

& we are hoping this is our vanity. Barring how much space we are given. 
This flooring is our favorite. 

And the brightest squared lights up on the left are our favorite too!! We just hope it's in the budget! ;) 

For Jolies bedroom, this is obviously my inspiration- 
We have the dressers, the crib is *almost done*.. I have to touch up a few spots from the construction workers laying their crap all over it before it was sealed with wax! Here is now sits on our back porch. 
& this is her room 
Top left- closet
Too right- reading nook, may do a dresser there. Haven't decided.. 
Bottom is where her crib and 2nd dresser/changing table will go.. I've purchased a few things for her room, black butterflies, gold circles, a tassel banner, I've printed her letters and we plan to do a DIY for that.. 

Didn't get a bathroom picture or my new sewing space yet.. This construction has been kind of hard on us, today weep display. It was super duper loud.. 
We ended up downstairs cuddling, watching Shrek. Nap time was a bust. 


*update*

They apparently painted our room!! The pictures are on my husbands phone, but I love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment