HTML

Monday, January 11, 2016

Jolie's Maternity

So I'm kind of sad these pictures will soon be "outdated" of our family because oh my gosh they are my most favorite ever! Even though I'm semi giant, but I loved our outfits in these! The girls dresses!!!! When I bought them at a consignment sale you should have seen the looks Andrew gave me. But I Luuuuurved them & they were perfect to show off Bria's hazel eyes and Ella's baby blues!! 

I liked my outfit too, shockingly. I felt pretty and covered and felt like a mom but cute. & of course, my husbands super handsome and I never get to see him dressed up. So win win. 
One of my favs even though they aren't smiling! 
Oh dear! 
That grin and those puffy under eyes are my favorite! 
The two most common Ella faces! Perfect! 



I super love this one! 
My girls. I love Bria in these 
Ugh! 

This doesn't really lol like Ella to me, but it's one of my favorites. You can see her chipped front tooth and her scar on her ear. And it's totally her. 
Oh bri! 
Another favvvvv
I adore this one of all of us. 


These couldn't be more perfect to me welcome to the circus Jolie Annalynn! We are ready to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment