HTML

Friday, January 15, 2016

Jolie Annalynn

My baby Jolie girl, 

You were a surprise. You are the best surprise. I remember writing about missing something I never knew I really even wanted and you are it. God knew what we needed and wanted. 

You surprised us again and came on your due date! Just barely. You are so adorable and chunky and sweet. You, so far, barely cry and just love to be here. You have Mommas squinty eyes. Yo surprised is by being completely stumped on who you look like.
Is it daddy? Is it mommy? Ella? Or Bria? We aren't really sure. What a surprise it will be to eventually find out as you change! 

Your big sisters have been so excited to see you. & you didn't disappoint. Ella was beyond obsessed and I'm pretty sure you are her real life baby doll. Sorry, about that. We can't discourage her though, she's going to make an awesome mommy one day and that's part of my job! It's going to take Bria a minute to warm up, after all she was he baby, until surprise! 

You surprised us with hair, but not as much as I thought you would have had. All that heart burn.. But it's a nice shade of brown. You have deep blue squinty eyes and are already trying to show everyone up by lifting your head. You are a great snuggler but are doing well sleeping on your back too. 

We can't wait to bring you home, then move in with Nene (long story but you'll have a room soon girlfriend) then back home. I can't wait to get into a routine and even I can't wait to try out baby wearing. Now that's a surprise. You are too cute not to snuggle. 

So, surprise Jolie Annalynn! You are part of our crazy, wild circus now. No going back now sweet thang. 



No comments:

Post a Comment